Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Did my hiit workout today. Went to vitamin world and got me some cookies n cream muscle milk lite. Tastes alot better than the Wal-mart one. Also got some of those cookies n cream protein bars I tried over drill. Not much to say otherwise though. Here goes the meals and I'll label them this time for you Boyd since line by line isn't good enough.
Meal 1: banana, protein shake
meal 2: two hard boiled eggs
meal 3: grilled chicken salad
meal 4: granola bar
meal 5: california roll, miso soup, salad, little bit of grilled chicken
meal 6: protein shake, strawberries

1 comment:

  1. See this is better. Now I know where to move your progress now. OK was meal 2 egg whites only and where was the carb? Meal 3, did you have a carb? Meal 4 where was the protein?
    Rest you did good :)

    ReplyDelete