Monday, January 19, 2009

Alright, I know, I know. Started out last week fine, excercise/diet. Come thursday, blah. Had bad last half, one thing after another. I am still down weight though after gaining a few back. This morns weigh 231 which brings to a total of nine down. Week 1 6 lbs, Week 2 3 lbs. As long as it keeps going down I.m okay I guess. Went back to exercises today, maybe be able to stick to it all week. I didnt start week three just continued week two, next workout will be three though. I didn't go shopping this weekend but will tonight running short on healthy stuff.
Meals today: Tuna, strawberries
tuna lunch kit with wheat crackers
grilled chicked, corn, black eyed peas
missed
grilled chicked, english peas, brown rice
strwberries

1 comment:

  1. You guys really need to stick to my workout plan. Don't change it up. If you miss a day just continue as if you never missed one. I won't to keep you guys on the same path so that it will make it easier for me to keep track of you.

    Brad, please do the meal numbers like Jay did in his last blog. I need to know what you ate eat meal.Example:

    Meal 1 Oatmeal, Eggs, 2 glasses of water
    Meal 2 Protein Shake, Apple 2 glasses of water.
    Etc

    ReplyDelete