Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Alright I have been extremely bad this week. Well not quite. I haven't done any of my workouts this week, however today I did. Lets catch up on the week first. Course i want go into thurs/fri/sat, cause I was at drill. And by the way I like the choc. muscle milk. Weighed myself monday morn down 6 pounds
Monday: muscle milk, english muffin
banana
grilled chicken, green beans, black eyed peas
protein bar
6 inch roasted chicken breast sub
strawberries

Teusday: muscle milk, english muffin
protein bar
6 inch roasted chicken sub
banana
grilled oriental chicken salad (lite with the dressing) from Applebees
blueberries

1 comment:

  1. I need you to list the meals in order by what you ate for example.
    Meal 1 Muscle Milk and 2 glasses of water
    Meal 2 Protein Bar and 2 glasses of water

    etc etc etc

    ReplyDelete